Sunday, August 23, 2009

Your smile~


I've been go to dear's house since friday night until now, monday morning....
As normal, we go shopping and dinner....
We go 1U, the curve and carefour in a same day.....
searching for present...
We go many type of shop to find it....
Actually I really don hope u buy the things i want...
It was expensive....

But,U guess it also...
U know me so well, what i keep u can know also.... ^^
Then, we start go toward those shops and looking for it and its price...
Not so satisfied with it...
I give up on it...then we went home....

Night, we go out for dinner then go carefour buy something for home...
Another shops is there...
We go into shops for last choice...
This time we found that it was satisfied....
Finally dear have bought me a present....
It was a heart shaped necklace, 2nd necklace he bought for me...
Expensive~

Another day,
Sunday night, looking at the clock....
8pm...8.30pm...9pm...9.30pm....
My heart feel not really want to back home....
I decide back on tomolo morning....
....

This morning, i get wake up by dear...
he tell me it was 9.30am edi....
He wake me up and sent me to carpark....
I went home in a rush...
He realise that i'm not so happy in this morning....
I'm not feeling well in morning, my stomach is pain...
And impoatant is...
He din smile~
Until last juz a bye....

Dear...I know I got wrong also....because i woke up late today...
U feel rush, but i still done my things slowly....
but i din angry u...
Juz feel that...I'm sorry...because U din smile is my fault....

" I get ur present, But ur smile is more important than everything"

No comments: